The first comprehensive eBook about flat head syndrome in babies is now available! When my son was diagnosed with this condition, I found it was impossible to find all the latest information about plagiocephaly, brachycephaly, and torticollis in one place. If I had only had this kind of information when my son was first born, I would have been so much better off. Since I couldn’t find a book like this, I decided to research and write one! If your baby has a flat head, this book is for you.
The book contains the following information and much more:
- What are the different types of flat head syndrome and related conditions – brachycephaly, plagiocephaly, scaphocephaly
- How to lower your baby’s risk of SIDS
- Tummy Time – why it’s important, how to do it, activities to make it fun
- Repositioning techniques
- Torticollis – what is it and how it is treated
- Cranial helmets – how to know if your child needs one, reviews of different manufacturers, how to make the transition easier for your baby
- Insurance companies and how to deal with them regarding coverage of cranial helmets
To purchase this book for just
$37 $14.99, click here.
Everything is available for instant secure download. You will also get these three great bonus materials:
Bonus # 1: Baby Developmental Milestone Tracker – record your baby’s milestones (such as rolling, crawling, and walking) to share with your pediatrician and keep track so you will never forget these precious moments!
* Can be used by parents or other childcare providers to track daily activities, feedings, naps, and activities
* Designed specifically for babies at risk for flat head syndrome
* Make sure your baby is getting enough of the key activities that will ensure healthy development
Bonus # 3: Product Review Guide – Product reviews for infant pillows, baby sleep positioners, and all the latest products on the market to help prevent baby flat head syndrome and encourage proper infant development. Save your hard earned money! Avoid purchasing products that don’t work!
All of this is available for just
$37 $14.99. Click here to purchase.