Our goal is to help parents of babies affected by flat head syndrome by sharing information and stories that will help them deal with the condition. If you have a story to tell, our readers would love to hear it!
Feel free to share as much or as little as you are comfortable with (a first name or nickname can be used to ensure privacy). Here are some things our readers are particularly interested in:
- before and after photos (we can obscure faces if privacy is a concern)
- what age was your baby when you first noticed the problem
- what kind of treatments did you use to correct the problem, and at what age did you start/finish treatment
- before and after measurements if your baby’s head was measured
- anything that you learned or experienced that may help others dealing with this problem
You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form below.
Thank you so much!