Safe Sleep for Your New Baby: What Every Parent Needs to Know About Keeping Babies Safe While They Sleep
This simple guide provides important information that parents and caregivers need to know about keeping babies safe when they sleep. Infant safe sleeping recommendations, like many other child safety recommendations, have changed dramatically in recent years, and it’s important that parents stay on top of the latest advice.
This book explores the risk factors for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and actions you can take to lower your baby’s risk as much as possible. It also explains how to create a safe sleeping environment for your baby. Because it is now recommended that babies sleep on their backs, many more babies are developing flattened heads than in previous generations. Positional plagiocephaly and brachycephaly, two forms of baby flat head syndrome, have become much more common today. Parents need to be aware of how to keep their children safe, but also how to avoid problems such as developmental delays and head flattening which can be a consequence of sleeping on the back.
The first comprehensive eBook about flat head syndrome in babies is now available! When my son was diagnosed with this condition, I found it was impossible to find all the latest information about plagiocephaly, brachycephaly, and torticollis in one place. If I had only had this kind of information when my son was first born, I would have been so much better off. Since I couldn’t find a book like this, I decided to research and write one!
If your baby’s head is developing a flat spot and you are the kind of person (like me!) who wants to research and learn as much as possible about this condition, this book is for you!
The book contains the following information and much more:
- What are the different types of flat head syndrome and related conditions – brachycephaly, plagiocephaly, scaphocephaly
- How to lower your baby’s risk of SIDS
- Tummy Time – why it’s important, how to do it, activities to make it fun
- Repositioning techniques
- Torticollis – what is it and how it is treated
- Cranial helmets – how to know if your child needs one, reviews of different manufacturers, how to make the transition easier for your baby
- Insurance companies and how to deal with them regarding coverage of cranial helmets
To purchase this book for just $14.99, click here.
Everything is available for instant secure download. You will also get these three great bonus materials:
Bonus # 1: Baby Developmental Milestone Tracker – record your baby’s milestones (such as rolling, crawling, and walking) to share with your pediatrician and keep track so you will never forget these precious moments!
* Can be used by parents or other childcare providers to track daily activities, feedings, naps, and activities
* Designed specifically for babies at risk for flat head syndrome
* Make sure your baby is getting enough of the key activities that will ensure healthy development
Bonus # 3: Product Review Guide – Product reviews for infant pillows, baby sleep positioners, and all the latest products on the market to help prevent baby flat head syndrome and encourage proper infant development. Save your hard earned money! Avoid purchasing products that don’t work!
All of this is available for just $14.99. Click here to purchase.